* My feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.ne
* I ship from a smoke-free but pet-heavy home in NV, USA.
* I accept Paypal, but if you need me to put something on storenvy, just let me know. All prices are in USD, shipping/fees not included.
* I reuse shipping materials wherever possible.
* I do ship internationally but shipping will be more.
* Haggling is alright but I may not except a lower price since my prices are already pretty low
* Commitments take priority over quotes
* Please pay in a timely fashion. Within 24 hours is preferred, but if you let me know why it is okay.
* I'm open to trades but don't be offended if I decline your trade
* Once an item is in the mail, I can't claim continued responsibility for it. I'll hang onto receipts/proofs if you need to see them. If you want tracking, be sure to request it.
*I'll let you know when your item has been shipped, most of the time I can secure an exact shipping date, but if anything changes I will tell you.
* If you've been banned from the pkmncollectors community, you are banned from my sales as well.
Handmade Drifloon: 19.00 USD
Info: About 6 in (16 cm) tall not including the arms, 5.5 in (14 cm) wide, and the arms are 9 in (23 cm) long
Espeon: 29.00 USD
Info: About 13.5 inches (35 cm) long from nose to tail, 2 inches (6 cm) wide in its middle, and 6 inches (14cm) tall from paw to ear tip.
Flareon: 29.00 USD
Info: About 6 inches ( 16 cm), by 10.5 inches ( 27 cm) long.
Bulbasaur Rose: 100.00 USD
Info: The height of this plush is 13 inches (32 cm) ear to foot, length is 13.5 inches (34 cm) face to butt, the rose about 9 inches (23 cm) wide and 12 inches tall. The head is about 7.5 inches (19 cm) wide, and the body is about 7 inches (17.5 cm) wide.
Bulbasaur Sunflower: 100.00 USD
Info: The height of this plush is 13 inches (32 cm) ear to foot, length is 13.5 inches (34 cm) face to butt. The head is about 7.5 inches (19 cm) wide, and the body is about 7 inches (17.5 cm) wide.
Bulbasaur Cactus 40.00 USD
Info: 34 cm (13 inches) tall from the cactus top to the ground. 20.5 cm (8 inches) tall from the top of the ear to the ground. 15 cm (5.7 in) wide at the biggest part of the face and the cactus is about 12.5 cm (4.5 inches) wide.
~To see more pictures and more descripitive information~
I need a reference photo of what you want me to make, front and back or the name of the pokemon. All you need to do is ask and we'll discuss it. I also need what colors you want, and anything else you'd like to add.
Price varies but I try to keep my commissions consistent with my online shop.
For smaller things it will be around 18$-25$
For medium size about 25$-35$
For large size plushies it will be about 40$-80$
For extra-large plushies it will be about $100+
It truly depends on how large and especially how COMPLEX it is, but just talk to me, I will give you an estimate and when I am done with it I will let you know the final price (my estimates are always really ruff and could be more or less then the final price)
Usually 10$-20$ depending on complexity and time it took me.
If you want embroidered details on your plushy it will be price of plush + price of embroidery.
FOR CERTAIN THINGS I WILL NEED A DOWN PAYMENT FOR This will not be extra, but subtracted from your overall total.
Please consider this:
1) When you order something from me, you are ordering a completely artisan craft from only one artist working on it. This means I am not a mass producing company.
2) Any and all crafts commissioned is one of a kind. That means you have something millions of people have do not have. You have something unique and made with love. Even if I make 2 or 3 plushes of the same character they are different, its just a fact (I am pretty sure that would drive me crazy, making the same exact thing).
3) My plushes are more of a collectable item than a toy, remember they're not meant to play with them and are not good for children or babies unless you specifically ask for that.
4) I am an artist, not a toy company that gets everything for cheap. That takes a LOT of time, more than what you might think.
5) Remember a commission is an agreement to BUY what I made for you!